PDA

View Full Version : Hello...anybody there? Is anybody out there?

ArchangelX
02-13-2006, 11:01 PM
Wow...this place is empty. It's like...dead. Like a cemetary or something. Oh well, I guess it's just going to be me, myself, and I...plus my hairy palm.

I'm Mike K., and I run these boards...for the moment at least until I can beg someone to take over my responsibilities so I can sit on my fat azz and act like a boss or something.

Anyways...I work with Race Events Hawaii, LLC, and Tom Bryant, who's the owner. We got the idea to come up with a new forum...one that will help to cement the racing community, since surprisingly, there really wasn't one that was all inclusive, that brought everyone together. I work and run most of the websites under the REH website (www.raceeventshawaii.com). Whew...it's nice to be able to type out DRIFT SESSION. HAHAHA...feel the POWER...UNLIMITED POWER!!!!

*cough*

Ahem...anyways...one of the goals of this place, is to give us all a place where we can truly speak our minds without fear of being banned for idiotic reasons, political motivations, or just because someone doesn't like you. Nothing ticks me off more than having to play games and beat around the bush, just to speak my mind. That's not the way it should be.

After busting my azz doing the Drift Session site, the Super Lap Series, Formula Hawaii, Race Events Hawaii, & W2Wheel...(THERE'S THAT POWER TO SAY STUFF FREELY AGAIN!!!) it's nice to finally get to do something that I've really wanted to do...which is open up a forum like this for Hawaii.

Personal info...well...I'm a retired USAF sergeant...who moved back to Hawaii to live the life of luxury and happiness. Alright, so I'm missing the luxury part...big deal. Since being here, I've involved myself in a whole mess of stuff, mostly having to do with racing or drifting. It's fun, and what better thing to do when you're retired! And no..I'm not that old...I'm currently 30. Long freakin' story.

I hope that we can really grow this community. If you're reading this...sign up...give it a whirl...help make this place great. And know that it's always going to be fair and balanced...kinda like Fox News...except actually Fair & Balanced.

Take care!

Mike K. AKA "AAX"

kilikopela
02-14-2006, 09:07 AM
teh n00b

ArchangelX
02-14-2006, 11:33 AM
Noobies. Mmmmm.

kilikopela
02-14-2006, 01:34 PM
boobies are better :p

ArchangelX
02-14-2006, 02:35 PM
Boobies. Mmmmm.

taegu808
05-24-2006, 08:34 PM
whutup "AAX man"! :)

http://whitetrashwarehouse.com/Sweet_White_Trash_Ass.jpg

ArchangelX
05-24-2006, 08:37 PM
Joo know it...ta-thong-ta-thong-thong-thooooong! :mouth_water:

looney bin resident
05-24-2006, 08:54 PM
Joo know it...ta-thong-ta-thong-thong-thooooong! :mouth_water:
bad song....bad song.... baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad song. get outta my head!

:crazy2:

ArchangelX
09-17-2007, 09:37 PM
Bump for all our new members...just to give you a heads up on who I am!

idiosyncratic
09-17-2007, 10:57 PM
http://whitetrashwarehouse.com/Sweet_White_Trash_Ass.jpg
but i didn't see any boobies... :( :eek9: :grin:

Udrivecrap
09-18-2007, 06:46 AM
holy moly... Mike has over 10,000 posts :eyepop:

idiosyncratic
09-18-2007, 07:08 AM
yup. i noticed that when i first signed up...
holy moly!!!!
10,000 posts :werd:

ArchangelX
09-18-2007, 07:48 AM
Who da man! :gapteeth:

idiosyncratic
09-18-2007, 07:57 AM
you da man!!!

and to think not too long ago... you were asking for 600 members!
(reference journal entry dated 3/14/06)

it's grown to twice as much members!!! great job Mike! (and the others that helped Hawaii Talks grow!)
but yeah.

u
da
man!

(no homo)

lois
09-18-2007, 04:28 PM
i was wondering why i hadn't posted in this one. :hihi:

Rosco.D.Hustla
09-18-2007, 08:07 PM
*gives the infamous wassup nod* Welcome and stay active!