PDA

View Full Version : new guy

supreme elite
03-13-2006, 04:47 PM
whats up everyone,came here cuz i was sick of the "other"forum.

i got banned from forums hawaii for saying i was sick of the way things were ran there.i got tired of the haters,the lowballers,and all the e-thugs.i was always called out for being in to graff and admitind that i have drifted on the street.all of this added up to my ban.all in all ive had a good vibe here,and i want to thank everyone for their hospitality!!!!

any graffiti guys on here?pm me if so.latas!

ArchangelX
03-13-2006, 05:41 PM
Welps, welcome to HT! Although I don't agree with graffitti nor do I sponsor or support it, I'm not here to judge you, and neither is anyone else (at least they shouldn't be). As long as you follow the rules of the forum, then it's all good. :bigthumbup:

I've taken the liberty of merging your two intro threads, and I'm going to adjust your signature to reflect the allowed dimensions. Thanks for joining and spread the word!

chopshop
03-13-2006, 05:42 PM
welcome to the borads man.

maybe I could get you to draw something for me?

supreme elite
03-13-2006, 06:46 PM
Welps, welcome to HT! Although I don't agree with graffitti nor do I sponsor or support it, I'm not here to judge you, and neither is anyone else (at least they shouldn't be). As long as you follow the rules of the forum, then it's all good. :bigthumbup:

I've taken the liberty of merging your two intro threads, and I'm going to adjust your signature to reflect the allowed dimensions. Thanks for joining and spread the word!

cool,wel then ill keep the graff stuff to myself then out of respect. hey chop,what did you need drawn up?

ArchangelX
03-13-2006, 07:50 PM
You can do that...but it's not a big deal. I don't want you to feel restricted in your freedom of speech. :grinangel:

Could you do me a favor though, and reduce your sig to the proper limits, which is 500Width x 200Height? It's a little big. Thanks! :photo:

R.C. Carmudgeon
03-14-2006, 11:23 PM
Well, here I am. Invited by one of the mods. I am connected to Sandy Fleming's R/C place. I know Dave for a long time. I like what I see here, but then again I am severly "computer challenged". I'll try to bring some more experienced folks on board.
by 4 now
R.C.

ArchangelX
03-15-2006, 12:27 AM
Hahaha...we're all computer challenged at one point, or one time or another. Thanks for joining, and if you have any problems or questions, just let me know. :D

That goes for comments and suggestions as well. Thanks for helping the community grow, and I hope you enjoy your time with us. :bigthumbup:

Extracy
03-15-2006, 07:35 PM
Hi.

ArchangelX
03-15-2006, 08:43 PM
Extracy! How's it going man! Guys, this is one of the peeps that provides music for our DS videos! He's awesome! Thanks for visiting, and I hope you're doing well! :bigthumbup:

Extracy
03-16-2006, 08:16 PM
I'm doing great, and hope the same for you!
:drummer:
So, tell me, what is the best place to be on this forum?

-Extracy-

ArchangelX
03-16-2006, 08:28 PM
I guess...well..anywhere you want to...it's not exactly overflowing with people just yet, but we're doing steady for just starting out. The drifting forum is always good, because there's plenty of peeps, the Adult section for obvious reasons, and of course, we've got the gallery and arcade section if you're bored and would like something to do.

Heheh...but feel free to contribute however you like. Heck, put some of your music up in the Entertainment section for everybody to hear!

RED-HANDED
03-30-2006, 10:21 PM
welcome homey!!! i dont graf, but i got friends who.....AN?!

but yeah, i got banned on the other forum too. long story but it involved more than just forum talk....things got physical....lol.

Chris Messer
04-07-2006, 07:57 AM
I wonder how that might have come about...hmmmm