PDA

View Full Version : New guy...

bboypuertoroc
12-12-2006, 12:47 PM
Hey, just thought I'd introduce myself over here... name's Tony and I've been on island since September. Found this site through the OMAC guys... I'm very much down in supporting getting a track for us out here.

If any of you were at HIN, my Evo is the black one that was between the main building and the arena with the red Evo and silver WRX wagon.

Aloha!

ArchangelX
12-12-2006, 12:53 PM
Hey Tony, welcome to the board, man! Thanks for stopping by the booth and showing your support. We really appreciate it.

Do you have any pix of your EVO? It sounds awesome...if you do, please feel free to upload them to our HT Rides section...it's free, and you can use it to host your favorite photos. It's in the Gallery section, you should see a link in the upper right corner that says "Upload Photos". Once you've uploaded them to the HT Rides, it'll get regular rotation on the gallery at the top of the page.

We need some more kickazz rides, so feel free if you're down. Also, if you've got any comments or suggestions about Hawaii Talks, please feel free as well again. Also, spread the word! We're trying to make HT the best forum Hawaii has to offer!

Also, if you're part of a car club, we've got a special section reserved for them...if you'd like to add a car club, just let me know.

Whew. Aight, thanks...have a good one, and see ya on the forum!

-Mike K.

bboypuertoroc
12-12-2006, 01:10 PM
It's the least I can do man.

I'll def upload some pics of my Evo.

Thanks for the welcome.

ArchangelX
12-12-2006, 01:12 PM
Nadda prob...thanks again for joining! :gapteeth:

Udrivecrap
12-12-2006, 04:59 PM
nice! those cars are tight.