PDA

View Full Version : Hey

element96797
04-20-2007, 01:30 AM
Yo,
Decided to check out HT since the only other forum I've ever joined was FH. I joined FH specifically for Honda/Acura parts and to stay informed of cruises. Consequentially after being a FH member for awhile, I was lured to General Chat were I found a lot of entertaining posts. I was refered to HawaiiTalks by a FH user so I decided to give chatting and networking on forums a chance by joining here.

Well, I didn't really post much on FH so here's something about myself. I'm currently a 19 year old college student majoring in Physical Therapy and am into what normal college males are into: cars, girls, fitness, and everything else in between. Ok, I guess that's all for my basics, hope to have fun here. hahaha

:icon_lol:

Rosco.D.Hustla
04-20-2007, 08:10 AM
*gives the infamous wassup nod* welcome and stay active.

lois
04-20-2007, 08:37 AM
hallo there.:Lurking:

Nokturnal
04-20-2007, 12:59 PM
Welcome! Have fun and leave the dramas on FH. :rofl: BTW, do you give happy endings too? hahahah jk

asako
04-23-2007, 03:08 PM
why do physical therapists tend to be hot? my pt when i broke my hand was hot, so was his intern....i loved going to pt to talk to my pt bout bikes cuz he rode. it didnt hurt buffing my nuts infront of the hot intern eiither lmao..

anyway...welcome!

ArchangelX
04-25-2007, 07:41 AM
Hiya Element! Welcome to HT, and thanks for the great introduction! Normally, we just get a "Yo. It's me!" :hihi:

Please feel free to check out the forums, check out all the stuff we have to offer, read up on the Site Rules, and if you have any suggestions or comments, then please feel free. :)