Stock Trader Top Investors HT Affiliates
Go Back   Hawaii Talks - Hawaii's Online Community Forums! > Hawaii Talks Forums > Automotive Discussion > Stolen Vehicles, Property, & Misc Section

Stolen Vehicles, Property, & Misc Section Did your car get jacked? Someone steal your wallet? Have questions? Come here for help and info.

Unread 07-02-2008, 03:23 PM   #1
ah-choo

Additional Info
Credits: 1,537.60
ah-choo is on a distinguished road
Default dirt bikes stolen in kahala

http://kgmb9.com/main/content/view/7861/40/

Quote:
Motorcycles Stolen in Kahala; Internet Plea
July 01, 2008 06:30 PM

A Kahala man who was targeted by thieves the past two nights wants his motorcycle's back, and he is asking for help... not just from police... but from the internet community.

Sutah Chirayunon said he is fighting mad that someone stole his dirt bike, his son's dirt bike, and a friends dirt bike from behind a home on Kahala Avenue.

Chirayunon's bike is a blue 2008 Yamaha YZ 250. He had "tricked it out" and estimates it is worth close to $9,000. It was stolen either late Sunday night or early Monday morning.

The next night the thief, or thieves, were back. This time they cut two locks and took the other two dirt bikes, a red Honda CR 250 and a green Kawasaki KDX 200.

Chirayunon is offering a reward on Craig's List hoping the dirt bikes will returned. He says burglaries in Kahala have almost become a nightly occurrence.

"They come to this side of town to take whatever it is they can take. Usually they break into your car. Break the window take the radio. Something of this nature. But they hit the jackpot when they came here," Chirayunon said.

He is asking anyone with information about the stolen motorcycles to call him at 520-6444.

In a phone call to the KGMB9 newsroom Tuesday night Chirayunon said "no questions asked. I just want the bikes back."
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 07-02-2008, 03:28 PM   #2
ah-choo

Additional Info

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/mcy/739947231.html

Quote:
STOLEN YZ250 CR250 KDX200 (REWARD) - $3000 (KAHALA)
Reply to: sale-739947231@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-01, 7:07PM HST

SUNDAY NIGHT 6-29-08 MY 08 YZ 250 WAS STOLEN FROM THE BACK OF MY FRIENDS HOUSE ON KAHALA AVE. LAST NIGHT MONDAY 6-30-08 THEY CAME BACK AND STOLE MY SONS 01 CR 250 AND OUR FRIENDS KDX200. MY YZ 250 ISNT EVEN PAID OFF YET. I JUST GOT IT 4 MONTHS AGO. WE JUST WANT THE BIKES BACK. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR CAN HELP IN ANY WAY PLEASE CALL ME. SUTAH AT 520-6444 OR SUTAH@HOTMAIL.COM

MAHALO VERY MUCH FROM ALL OF US,
SUTAH, AKIA, AND MIKE
Unread 07-03-2008, 06:55 AM   #3
lois
short fuse

Additional Info
Mos Eisley
Send a message via AIM to lois
Credits: 15,586.05
lois is on a distinguished road

bump

hate scummy thieves.

i hope these guys get their bikes back.

do you know them ah choo?

"She's blunt, she's loud, and she tells you crap you don't want to hear."--Mike

i can only please one person a day. you're too late for today and tomorrow doesn't look good either.
Unread 07-03-2008, 07:01 AM   #4
corytomo
Big Kahuna

Additional Info

frickan thieves are bold.. hit the place twice. one of my neighbors had that happen to them, and we almost caught the bastard. i'd have the bikes locked up next to my open window with a gun under my pillow... then id become the texas dude!
Unread 07-03-2008, 08:18 AM   #5
Act162this
PW Aficionado

Additional Info
Credits: 9,722.15
Act162this is on a distinguished road

except this isn't texas. you'd get arrested, charged, and do more time than the theives would ever do, even if they have long criminal records.

then their families would turn around, hit up the media with the whole "they were such good guys" argument, and do their trial by media pr blitz.

then they'd take you to court, sue you, and with the current state of the judicial system, win big.

they'd take your money, and your bikes, and laugh all the way down to the nearest crackhouse as they use their EBT cards to buy more steak and lobster.
Unread 07-03-2008, 08:21 AM   #6
idiosyncratic
iz jus me dakine li'dat!

Additional Info
Xeno Tactic Champion! Assassination Simulator Champion! Tetris Champion! Super Mario Boat Bonanza Champion! Ball A Track Champion! Bricks Champion! Ring Pass Not Champion! 1 Starship Champion! 100 Men Champion! Bottle Shooter Champion! Cosmic Defender Champion! Kakato Otoshi Champion! Five Champion! Bookworm Champion! Alien Rescue Champion! Angel Power Racing Champion! Apple girl Champion! Xeno Tactic 2 Champion! Air Hockey Champion! Avatar Star Sue Champion! 13 Days in Hell Champion! Ultimate Crab Battle Champion! 3D Racing - Track 1 Champion! 3D Racing - Track 2 Champion! 3D Superball Champion! Decoder Champion! Air Typer Champion! Vegas Invader Champion! WipeOut Champion! Animal Keeper Champion! Kung Fu Fighter Champion! Burger Restaurant Champion! Kung Fu Remix Champion! Galagon 2004 Champion! No Gravity Champion! Clash`N Slash Champion! Pit Stop Challenge Champion! Kingkong Island Champion! Keyboard Smash Champion! Sim Rescue Champion! BupPreview Champion! American Dragon Pinball Champion! Slingo Matchum Champion! Excited Insects Champion! JetSpeed Champion! Quad Champion! Earthling Eliminator Champion! Tank Master Champion! Mega Boom Champion! Jewel Miner Champion! Strikers 1945 Champion! Race Horse Tycoon Champion! Comboling Champion! SB Anchovy Assult Champion! Taz`s Tropical Havoc Champion! Simon Champion! Hero Zymbols Champion! Cubex Champion! Collateral Damages Champion! Trivial Blitz 2 Champion! Fast n Furious Champion! Sea Diver Champion! Death To Ninja Champion! Virtual Police Champion! HyperSphere Champion! Dead Frontier Night One Champion! Zombie S.S. Mission Champion! 4 Wheel Madness Champion! Drifting Champion! Dual Card Champion! Drakojan Skies Champion! Brain Buster Champion! Crazy Cube Champion! Super Robot Advanced Champion! Rapid Fire 2 Time Trial Champion! Snake Champion! Toon Crisis 2 Champion! Target Training! Champion! Acno Energiser Champion! Monstor Buster Champion! Fish Tales Champion! Targets Champion! Aerial Mahjong Champion! Metal Slug Flash Champion! Bubble Elements Arcade Champion! Mr Bump Pinball Champion! Assault Paintball Champion! Angel Pang Champion! Pinball Smash Up Champion! Street Shooter Champion! Laser Envy Champion! Caixa 2006 Champion! Desert Storm Champion! Aqua Slug Champion! BombJack Arcade Champion! Axegang Rampage Champion! Starsky & Hutch Pinball Champion! Mega Pengs! Champion! B29 Assault Champion! TNT Runner Champion! Puzzle Bobble Champion! Flying Gonzo Champion! Space Invaders Champion! Lego Basketball Challenge Champion! Shailine Champion! Monkey Kart Champion! Rapid Fire 2 Bubble Burst Champion! Chopper Popper Champion! Bumper Cards Champion! Virtual Police 2 Champion! Charles 007 Champion! The Transporter 2 Champion! National Treasure Pinball Champion! Ball Lifting Champion! Scoobys Curse Of Anubis Champion! Clash N Slash Champion! Twin Power Champion! Hang On v2 Champion! R.S.V.P Champion! Blobber Champion! Caliber Dash Champion! Extreme Racing 2 Champion! Putt It In Champion! Treasure Pyramid Champion! Pangflash Champion! Game For Money Champion! Brain Machine Champion! Simpsons: Ball of Death Champion! Megaman Zero Alpha Champion! Candy Shoot Champion! Lucky Eights Champion! The Princess`s Tiara Champion! Planetcide Genesis Champion! Angel Killer Champion! Rick Dangerous Champion! Star Ladder Champion! Baby Boom Champion! Operation Tiger Champion! Baby Ball Champion! Monster Truck Trials Champion! Floatin` Assault Champion! Rapid Randy Champion! I Object! Champion! Word Freak Champion! Stackopolis Champion! Cone Crazy 2 Champion! Catch Champion! Ball Toucher V32 Champion! UpBeat Champion! Ninja Hunter Survival Champion! Mancala Champion! Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion! Crazy Maze Champion! Neon 2.5 Champion! Overkill: Apache Champion! Festival Pinball Champion! Tower of Moai Champion! Blam! Blam! Champion! Momentum Missile Mayhem Champion! Grave Yard Panic Champion! Street Fighter Flash Champion! Ultimate Football Champion! Belter Champion! Ghost Hunter 2 Champion! Mine Sweeper Champion! Matrix Dock Defense Champion! Bubiking! Champion! Uniroyal Fun Cup Champion! Inspector Parker Champion! Checkers Champion! Cuisine King Champion! Dead Frontier Night Three Champion! Deflector game Champion! Endless Zombie Attack-Defence Champion! Doomed Champion! Elite Base Jumping Champion! Heli Attack 2 Champion! Raiden X Champion! Jump Jump Champion! Monster Bubbles Champion! Head Space Champion! Strategy Defense 3 Champion! Dojo Delivery Dash Champion! Angel Mart Champion! Brain Bones Champion! Breakout Champion! Clash'N Slash: Worlds Away Champion! Adventure Ho Champion! Baby Hospital Champion! Renganax Champion! Haunted House Champion! Q*Bert 2004 Champion! The Flying Minutini -NS- Champion! Pat Ping Pong Champion! BRIXXX Champion! Havana Club 2 Champion! Straight master Champion!
in the Matrix, practicing my super kung fu!
Credits: 4,251.48
idiosyncratic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by corytomo
frickan thieves are bold.. hit the place twice. one of my neighbors had that happen to them, and we almost caught the bastard. i'd have the bikes locked up next to my open window with a gun under my pillow... then id become the texas dude!
this is true... some theives are really bold.
my bro said that someone backed up and parked in their (open) garage to scope out his moped (parked on the back... lucky for my bro, that he had a few locks on it, one of them is a heavy duty rig that's bolted straight into the cement that he personally welded together... which is usually the deal breaker for the scummy theives). He installed security cams shortly afterwards.

i hate thieves!
once in a while stolen bikes do come back... i hope this is one of those...
I am not liable for any assumptions that you may have about my posts
idiosyncrasies of the truth inevitably varies with an individual's perception

Unread 07-03-2008, 08:40 AM   #7
Act162this
PW Aficionado

Additional Info
Credits: 9,722.15
Act162this is on a distinguished road

+1 for theives getting more and more brazen.

my brother in law's place was broken into while he went out the the market, in broad daylight.

well, they hit him twice, actually.

first time they broke into his car and stole his golf clubs.

a week later, they came back (must've had the place staked out) b/c he went out to the market, when he came back he saw a lady carrying my son's tricycle (was going to be a present for my son) up the driveway, and the house wide open.

he followed her back to a waiting van, where she jumped in and they took off. good thing that he didn't confront her, he thought that there might have been some big guys in the van.

this was confirmed when we went upstairs, and a floor safe weighing more than 100 lbs empty was moved over 20 feet to the stairwell, where they tried to open it.

anybody that big to move that safe could've hurt my bro-in-law. glad nobody got hurt.
Unread 07-03-2008, 09:18 AM   #8
lois
short fuse

Additional Info
Mos Eisley
Send a message via AIM to lois
Credits: 15,586.05
lois is on a distinguished road

didn't he get a license, or description, or call 911 immediately???

"She's blunt, she's loud, and she tells you crap you don't want to hear."--Mike

i can only please one person a day. you're too late for today and tomorrow doesn't look good either.
Unread 07-03-2008, 03:51 PM   #9
ah-choo

Additional Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by lois

do you know them ah choo?
nope, i don't know this guy.

i didn't know if it was okay to post this since these were not my bikes nor a person i knew.

just thought i'd help out a fellow rider.

also to remind everyone that crime is not location specific, it's everywhere.
Unread 07-03-2008, 06:15 PM   #10
ghb2513
Social Distortion fan....

Additional Info
Credits: 1,427.40
ghb2513 is on a distinguished road

Damn I hate thieves
Unread 07-04-2008, 09:37 AM   #11
corytomo
Big Kahuna

Additional Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Act162this
except this isn't texas. you'd get arrested, charged, and do more time than the theives would ever do, even if they have long criminal records.

then their families would turn around, hit up the media with the whole "they were such good guys" argument, and do their trial by media pr blitz.

then they'd take you to court, sue you, and with the current state of the judicial system, win big.

they'd take your money, and your bikes, and laugh all the way down to the nearest crackhouse as they use their EBT cards to buy more steak and lobster.
yeah thats whats fked up about our society. why do criminals seem to have more rights then the average citizen? i don't know what I'd do if that situation happened to me, but you might see me on TV fighting charges if it does.
Unread 07-06-2008, 08:44 PM   #12
beefy242
just too white and nerdy

Additional Info
Kaplolei
Send a message via AIM to beefy242
Credits: 1,441.40
beefy242 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by corytomo
yeah thats whats fked up about our society. why do criminals seem to have more rights then the average citizen? i don't know what I'd do if that situation happened to me, but you might see me on TV fighting charges if it does.
o ya, id go on TV and fight back with all hell. i dont care if i have to buy commerical space, if there is a law that is unjust, it is your every right to not obey it. Thomas Jefferson said that.

Facebook Comments